PHP with MySQL (Website Development)
PHP is specialized programming language designed for web development involving complex functionalities for dynamic web application like discussion forums, business portals, e-commerce site etc., As PHP is an open source, it is very popular than other web designing technologies including ASP and JSP. The database used with PHP is MYSQL, which is also an open source which is an added advantage. PHP’s simple programming style, enables anyone with basic programming knowledge to learn and move to endless opportunity available with CMS tools like Joomla, WordPress and frameworks like CakePHP, Magento and Smarty.
PHP Training Objective
The objective of PHP Training course is to train students in becoming proficient PHP/MySQL web developers.At the end of the course, students will have basic understanding of the web technology and be able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications using PHP and MySQL.
Who can take the PHP training ?
Course is open to working professionals, recent graduates & students. No previous programming experience is required. and Only requirement is that students have a strong desire to have a career as web developer and be willing to work real hard in learning and doing all assignments.
Career and Job opportunity –
There are more then 200 companies in India who hire fresh graduates for web development using PHP. Normally companies have to give 2-3 months of full time training in PHP. to new hires. This course provides this real life training for web development before graduates join a company. This will help the companies save 3 months of time and 50,000 to 100,000 Rs that companies spend in salaries and training of fresh graduates before they become productive.
- Live Demonstration
- Internship/Career Opportunities from Ignite and its associates.
- Hands on Practice Sessions
- 24*7 Email Supports through Email.
Module: 1 HTML (Hypertext Mark Up Language)
Module: 2 CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- About HTML and its History
- Difference between HTML and other languages
- Head Section and Elements of Head Section
- POST and GET Method
- Text Input, Text Area, Checkbox, Image Input and Radio Button
- Select Option
- Designing complete web page using HTML
Module: 3 PHP (Hypertext Pre-Processor)
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Types of Style Sheets (Inline, Internal and External)
- Defining the Text Styles
- Defining the Background Styles
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
Module: 4 MYSQL Database
- Necessary Setup
- Conditional Statement
- MySql Methods and Properties
- Inserting and Updating Records
- MySql Prepared Statements
- Authentication with PHP and MYSQL
- A Database-less Login Form
- Session Control and Cookies
- Configuring Sessions
- Session Functions
- Sending Email with PHP
- Shortcomings of mail()
- File System Management
- Opening a File
- Reading from a File
- Writing to a File
- File Locking
- Uploading Files via an HTML Form
- Getting File Information
- More File Functions Directory Functions
- Getting a Directory Listing
- Understanding stored procedures
- How they are created in the database
- Advantages/disadvantages of stored procedures versus MYSQ