By the end of this hands-on intensive training course, the students will be able to:
- Store the data in NoSQL, document-oriented MongoDB database that brings performance and scalability.
- Use Node.js, the server-side platform built on Google V8’s runtime for building fast, scalable network applications.
- Use Express, a simple yet powerful web application development HTTP server framework built on top of Node.js.
- Use AngularJS framework that offers declarative, two-way data binding for web applications.
- Get acquainted with the latest web application development trends in the IT industry.