The C programming language is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages. It is a general-purpose programming language and there are very few computer systems in existence that are not set up for its use (i.e. where a C compiler does not exist). This course introduces you to the basics of programming in C. You will learn how programming languages work with data, what program flow is, and how to use functions, methods and routines. You will also get step-by-step instructions on how to create simple C programs and how to run them.
C Training Course Objective
This Course main objective for the student to develop primary programming skills upto the higher end in order solve the different programming logics. The student can able write different type of logics at the end of the sessions. After learning the C course the student can able get all the fundamental knowledge in all the languages. After Completion the student can able to attend any MNC Company interview and can solve the technical rounds both theoretically and Practically. We Provide lot of logical examples to make as good as.
Who can take the C-programming course ?
This course will be useful to all IT, software and computer professionals who would like an introduction to the C programming language and its features, and to those who would like to learn more about this widely used programming language.
Why This Course is Required ?
One thing we can speak without C Knowledge there is no Programming Logics to learn any language. There is no interviews for a Fresher without C language. To learn Java, .Net, Databases the list continues so many we require “C” Knowledge for a student Finally to tell many languages are internally Programmed by only C Language.
- Live Demonstration
- Internship/Career Opportunities from Ignite and its associates.
- Hands on Practice Sessions
- 24*7 Email Supports through Email.
- Declaring Variables
- Preprocessor Statements
- Arithmetic Operators
- Programming Style
- For and while loops
- Relational Operators
- If, if else, relational operators
- String and character handling
- Data validation examples
- Conditional expression operator
- Additional assignment operator
- Sample programs so far
- Handling user input and Validation
- Formatters for printf() and scanf(), bit operations
- Data conversion with itoa() and atoi()
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Preprocessor Statements, Macros, Conditional Compilation, typedef
- Eumerated Data Types
- Register based variables, null statements and strings
- Command Line Argumentss
- Pointers to functions
- Formatters for characters and strings