This is the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized certified ethical hacker certification! Ethical hacking course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration.
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors.
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms.
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering.
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hacking Webservers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 17: Buffer Overflow
- Module 18: Cryptography
- Module 19: Penetration Testing
- Module 20: Mobile Hacking and Forensics training
Ethical hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Number of Questions: 125.
- Passing Score: 70%.
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice.
- Test Delivery: Prime Prometric (IBT), VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (IBT), 312-50 (VUE).